What personal information is collected from people and users that visit our website?
When you place an order, sign-up for our mailing list, or submit an inquiry using our “Contact Us” form, you may/will be asked to submit your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, billing address, as well as other details in order for us to make you experience as smooth as possible.
When do we collect information?
How is your information used?
Your information which we collect when you fill out a form or make an order, or engage with our website in any fashion in which information is collected is/can be used in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to cater our content and products in ways which will suit you best.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your orders and transactions.
• To administer a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature.
• To send periodic emails and campaigns regarding your purchases, orders, or other products and services.
• To use third-party analytics services
How is your information protected?
Our website is regularly scanned for security risks, etc. This is done with the purpose of making your visit as safe and smooth as possible.
We use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Also, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. To learn more, visit Stripe.com.
Cookies are used on our website to:
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to make your computer warn you every time a cookie is being sent to your hard drive, or turn them off all together. This can most easily be done via your web browser’s settings. View you web browser’s Help Menu to learn more about this.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Also, under certain circumstances, such as when complying with the law, enforcing policies, this information may be released.
However, please be aware that non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for purposes related to, but not limited to, marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, as well as third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
As a user you can set your preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You can also change your personal information:
• By emailing us or contacting us via our Contact Us page
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We allow third-party behavioral tracking
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
In order to be compliant with Fair Information Practices, we will do our absolute best to take the following steps in the event of a data breach:
• Notify our users via email
• Notify our users via a notification on our website
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We also agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Offering our users a simple method of unsubscribing
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2017-04-19